Monday, June 2, 2014

Men of Excellence v. Arts Council

No regular blog today. I need to finish a manuscript that my editor wants this week. But I did want to mention one item that I found out about after I posted Friday's list of events of this week.

Norristown Business Association will be hosting yet another in their series of monthly Family Feud nights this coming Friday, June 6 at 7 pm. As you might know, Municipal Council was finally defeated last month by the Norristown Men of Excellence. This month the champion Men of Excellence take on Norristown Arts Council. The bout will take place at Caffe Galileo (317 Swede, across from the Courthouse). Admission free. Lots of free street parking.

If you haven't been to one of these Family Feud nights, I guarantee you'll laugh. It's also a great way to get to know the people behind Norristown's resurgence of activity. These are the folks who believe in our community and are helping to make great things happen here. Come out and cheer them on, and have a good time in the bargain.

See you then.



No comments:

Post a Comment