Monday, March 23, 2015

No Zoning Agenda, but Come To The NBA Meeting

Short and sweet today. 

As of this morning, there is no Zoning Board agenda listed for tomorrow night. So, as of this minute, I'm assuming there are no items for the hearing this month and therefore it won't be worth anyone's time to go to the meeting. If I hear of that changing, I'll let you know if I can.

The reason I might not be able to is tomorrow morning's Norristown Business Association meeting at 8:30 am. No Diary entry tomorrow. But I did want to remind all interested parties about the NBA meeting. You don't have to be a member to attend. It's at Stony Creek Office Center, Building #2, upstairs. Enter by the side door. Tomorrow's speaker is Altoro Hall from the County and he'll talk about Montco job opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment