Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Quick Note Regarding Comments

In the right column, I say that all reasonable, constructive comments will be published, and I mean that.

However, someone keeps sending me comments so long that I can't read it all before releasing it (Blogger only lets me see the 1st twelve lines), and I won't release it if I can't read it. Because this person posts as Anonymous, I have no way of contacting the sender to let them know other than to post like this. Everyone, please try to keep your comments under 12 lines.

Also, by reasonable and constructive, I mean I want to hear honest opinions and experiences. Facts, if you can quote your sources. I won't publish what amounts to lectures with questionable sources, unless you identify yourself to show why you might be an expert in the area. If you have that much to say, start your own blog.

Sorry. Back to the Diary next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment